Everyone who’s traveling this Summer raise your hand! Sitting with your hand down and a slight pout on your face? I’m with you. This is probably the first Summer in years I don’t have any big plans. So to balance it out, I’m bringing some foreign cuisine into my kitchen.
During these hot days, I’ve been craving fresh, raw veggies. This Thai-fusion salad has been on repeat in my house! It’s packed with greens, veggies, and the tastiest peanut dressing. Personally, I like using crunchy peanut butter for an extra texture. It’s super easy to prep to take on the go, whether you’re enjoying it in the office or at the park.
Makes 2 servings
- About 3 cups Tuscan kale (washed + chopped)
- 1/2 large carrot (peeled + diced)
- 1 cup purple cabbage (shredded)
- 2 green onions (diced)
- A couple sprigs of cilantro (chopped)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter – crunchy or smooth
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- Water to thin
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together
- Slowly thin with water until desired consistency
- Prep all veggies
- Layer all ingredients in two sandwich Stashers
- Add the dressing
- Shake it up
- Eat out of the bag or transfer to a dish
*Pro Tip* Add the dressing to the bottom of the bag if you’re taking it on the go! This keeps the lettuce from wilting and it’s ready to shake up whenever you’re ready to eat.