Easy Black Bean Dip
Let’s keep this short + to the point because this black bean dip is the bomb and only takes a minute to make. Plus has all of those gut-healing benefits for you and your friends (i.e. I throw this together on the rare occasion we have guests or go to a party)
- 1 can of Trader Joe’s Cuban Style Black Beans (rinsed)
- 1/4 cup Tahini (add more to thicken if preferred)
- 1/4 cup Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp. Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Seasoning
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional)
- Juice of fresh lime or lemon (optional)
Rinse the can of black beans, throw all ingredients into a blender or food processor, blend + serve! (Pop in the fridge to chill and Garnish with lime juice if desired)
Nourishing with Intention
- Black beans provide a ton of protein! This dip can be used on sandwiches too, almost like a black bean hummus!
- Tahini is rich in vitamins + minerals. It can also detox the liver.
- Avocado oil provides healthy fat.
- Collagen peptides support healthy skin and gut health (with added proteins!)
- Omit seasoning if sensitive